What makes you better on beef?
There’s no doubt about it, you’re better on beef. Packed with 13 essential nutrients, beef contains more iron, zinc and protein than fish, chicken or pork.
Iron found in beef:
The type of iron found in beef (haem iron) is best absorbed by the body.
- For your body to absorb the same amount of iron from 100g cooked beef, you will need to eat 4.5 cups of boiled spinach
How does beef make you better?
The essential nutrients found in beef play an important role in maintaining a healthy body and mind. The most critical being:
The iron in beef gives you energy to get through each day.
- Produces energy from the food we eat
- Helps beat fatigue
- A healthy immune system
As well as being crucial for brain power, zinc plays the largest role of all nutrients and keeps your body at optimal functionality. The zinc in beef:
- Helps your vision
- Aids fertility and reproduction
- Leaves your hair lustrous, skin bright and nails strong
- Normal skin structure and wound healing
Not just for fitness fanatics, protein is one of the vital basic building blocks of the human body. Allowing for:
- Normal growth and development
- Building muscle, bones and other body parts