TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note: These Terms and Conditions have been updated by the Promoter on 17/11/2015.
All Entries must now also include the tag @beefandlambteam
Please see clause 6 for entry requirements.
ABOUT THE PROMOTION
1. This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Meat & Livestock Australia Limited of Level 1, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. A.B.N. 39 081 678 364 (the “Promoter”).
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, other than employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request that you provide documentary evidence confirming your age.
4. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining a winner.
5. The Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDT Monday 16th 2015. Entries close at 11:59pm AEDT Sunday 29th November 2015. The Promoter has the right to close the Promotion earlier than advertised or extend the Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, you must log into your personal Instagram account and submit your entry by posting an original photo of you that best addresses the following - “Nothing fuels your fire like the Iron in Beef. Show us a moment when you have been ‘on fire’ by posting a photo of you using the hashtag #fuelyourfire and also tagging @beefandlambteam” (the “Entry”/”Entries”).
7. Your Entry for the purposes of entering this Promotion must not include content that is obscene, violent, discriminatory, unlawful, racially or ethnically offensive, libellous, harassing, shows nudity and/or is pornographic in nature. At the sole discretion of the Promoter, Entries deemed to violate this term will be disqualified from the Promotion.
8. Only one (1) Entry, on Instagram, per subscriber/entrant/handle is permitted.
9. IMPORTANT NOTE: If deemed suitable by the Promoter, Your Entry (incorporating your image and Instagram handle) may be displayed in outdoor media (included but not limited to digital billboards) as part of the Promoter’s consumer marketing campaign. By entering the Promotion you grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable and irrevocable right to display, make copies of, publish, re-post and disseminate your Entry in any form or media, worldwide in perpetuity in connection with the execution of the Promotion and the Promoter’s wider “Fuel Your Fire” consumer campaign.
10. You confirm that you have the authority to grant the Promoter the right to use the posted image, your name, Instagram handle and likeness as the same appears in your Entry in the Promotion and that the exercise of such rights shall not violate or infringe any rights of any third party. You give Promoter all consents and waivers (including a waiver or moral rights) required pursuant to any laws in any jurisdiction to enable the Promoter advertise, publicise, exhibit and exploit your Entry as in accordance with these terms and conditions. This includes, without limitation, the written consent of any other individual/s who recognisably appears in your Entry.
11. The Promoter shall have the right to edit, cut and otherwise modify your Entry as it may elect in its own discretion only for the purposes of (1) ensuring your Entry is suitable for inclusion in the relevant media format (colouring, size, quality) and (2) reducing Promoter’s liability to third parties, including without limitation removal of third party branding (names and logos) which recongisably appear in your Entry. The Promoter will not otherwise amend your likeness or make any other changes to your Entry prior to publication.
12. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. The Promoter will not contact you in the event that your Instagram privacy settings restrict viewing of your Entry by the Promoter. In this event, your Entry will be disregarded.
JUDGING THE PROMOTION
13. The judging will take place at the offices of the Promoter on Monday 30th November 2015.
14. The Entries will be judged as submitted by you on the following criteria - 50% representation of the campaign message “Fuel Your Fire” and 50% visual/creative expression.
15. The three (3) Entires which are deemed to be the most representative of the campaign message and most visually expressive of all valid Entries received as judged by the Promoter in its sole discretion will be determined as the First Prize Winner , Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner respectively (each a “Winner”).
16. The judging panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Winners will be notified via Instagram through a comment on their Entry by the Promoter by close of business Friday 4th December 2015. The Winners will be asked to provide contact information to the Promoter for the purposes of arranging the fulfilment of their respective Prize.
18. The Winners will be given 24 hours from first contact to respond. If a Winner cannot be contacted or the Promoter doesn’t receive a response from a Winner, the next best entry will be chosen as the replacement Winner and contacted via Instagram.
19. The First Prize consists of the following Fitness First sessions at the closest Fitness First gym to the First Place Winner’s place of residence:
- - One (1) Personal Trainer Starter Pack comprising three (3) personal training sessions and one (1) 10 entry pass;
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First nutritionist;
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First life coach;
- - A Wellness Weekend for the First Prize Winner and one (1) guest in an Orchard Suite at the Gwinganna Health Retreat (192 Syndicate, Tallebudgera QLD, 4228) including return economy flights from the First Prize Winner’s nearest Australian capital city to/from the Gold Coast.
20. The Second Prize consists of the following Fitness First sessions at the closest Fitness First gym to the Second Place Winner’s place of residence:
- - One (1) Personal Trainer Starter Pack comprising three (3) personal training sessions and one (1) 10-entry pass;
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First nutritionist; and
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First life coach.
21. The Third Prize consists of the following Fitness First sessions at the closest Fitness First gym to the Third Place Winner’s place of residence:
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First nutritionist; and
- - One (1) session with a Fitness First life coach.
22. The total value of the prize pool is $7,000 excl. GST.
23. First Prize:
- - The First Prize Winner and their one (1) guest must be available to travel to Gwinganna within 1 year from the date of being notified about winning the First Prize.
- - Flights for the Winner and their one (1) Guest will be not form part of the Prize if the Winner resides in the Gold Coast or Brisbane, QLD. The winner and their one (1) Guest will be provided with exclusive return ground transportation to the Gwinganna Health Retreat from/to a single destination in the Gold Coast or Brisbane. No payment or other consideration in lieu of airfares will be offered to the Winner and their one (1) Guest.
- - If flights are required, the Winner and their one (1) Guest must travel together on the same flight. The Prize includes return economy airfares (arrival flights to arrive at Gold Coast airport no later than 12:30pm and departure flights to be booked from 3:30pm onwards), one (1) piece of checked in luggage per passenger to the weight specified by the carrier and transfers to and from the airport in the First Prize Winner’s Australian capital city of origin (arrival transfer departing Gold Coast airport at 1pm AEST and departure transfers leaving resort at 2pm AEST arriving at Gold Coast airport 2:30pm SEST). The Prize excludes in-flight meals/snacks. Frequent flyer points may not be available as part of the selected ticket type. The flights are subject at all times to the carrier’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- - Accommodation at Gwinganna is on a twin-share basis and includes accommodation and selected treatments and activties only. Details of Gwinganna Wellness Weekend inclusions can be found at www.gwinganna.com.
- - All other incidentals including travel insurance, additional meals/drinks, phone calls, room taxes etc associated with the First Prize are excluded and shall be the responsibility of the First Prize Winner and his/her Guest.
- - The Winner and Guest must all be aged over 18 years on the date of fulfilling all elements of the First Prize.
24. First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize:
- - The Fitness First Personal Trainer Starter Pack, the nutrition session and the life coach session are valid for 1 year from the date of being notified about winning the Prize.
- - The First Prize Winner, Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner must be over 18 years on the date of redeeming the session/s.
25. The Winners and Guests (if applicable) agree to, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a Prize, free of charge. The Winner and Guests consent to the Promoter using their name and image from the Entry in such promotional material as the Promoter may at its sole discretion decide.
26. The Prizes (in whole or in part) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value, specification or individual components of a Prize. The Promoter retains the right to substitute a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
27. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms of the Promotion, including the Prize and these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including your identity, age and address) and to disqualify you if your Entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or if you tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (inclusive of its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury and/or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion and/or the Prize.
30. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on you following and acting in accordance with the Instagram Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
31. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. By participating in this Promotion you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any claims arising out of this Promotion.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
See more at: http://www.beefandlamb.com.au/beefironcompetition