Red Meat Nutrition Competition – May 2015
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ABOUT THE PROMOTION
- This competition (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Meat & Livestock Australia Limited of Level 1, 40 Mount Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. A.B.N. 39 081 678 364 (the “Promoter”).
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over who are members of the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA), other than employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to request any entrant to provide documentary evidence confirming his/her age.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- The Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST Monday 18th May 2015. Entries close at midnight AEST Friday 12th June 2015. The Promoter has the right to close the Promotion earlier than advertised or extend the Promotion if it receives fewer than 60 entries by the Promotion closing date.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must click on the Promotion link in the DAA electronic newsletter, fill out all required fields on the Promotion contact form and respond by selecting one (1) answer to the following multiple choice question - “How much cooked lean red meat is recommended for adults in the Australian Dietary Guidelines?” (the “Competition Question”).
- Responses to the Competition Question for the purposes of entering this Promotion must not include content that is obscene, violent, discriminatory, unlawful, racially or ethnically offensive, libellous, harassing, shows nudity and/or is pornographic in nature. At the sole discretion of the judging panel, entries deemed to violate this term will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Only one (1) entry, on selectsurvey.net, per subscriber/entrant is permitted.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter and the Promoter may make copies of or publish any entry in any form or media.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries.
JUDGING THE PROMOTION
- The judging will take place at the offices of the Promoter on Monday 15th June 2015.
- The first sixty (60) correct answers to the Competition Question drawn sequentially in order of time of submission from all valid responses received by the Promoter will each be determined as a winner of a Prize available in the Promotion (a “Winner”).
- The judging panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Sixty (60) Winners will be selected and will each receive one (1) Prize.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter by Tuesday 16th June 2015.
- Each Prize consists of one (1) Arcosteel Wok.
- Each Prize is valued at A$39.95. Total Prize pool value is A$2,397.00.
- The Prize (in whole or in part) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value, specification or individual components of the Prize. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms of the Promotion, including the Prize and these Terms and Conditions.
- Each Winner agrees to, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and each Winner consents to the Promoter using their name and image in such promotional material as the Promoter may at its sole discretion decide .
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (inclusive of its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury and/or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion and/or the Prize.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
See more at: http://www.beefandlamb.com.au/redmeatnutrition